We are here if you need us
Here at White Post Farm we love hearing from you, whether that be some feedback about your visit or a question about the farm and our animals. If you’re regular visitor or visiting us for the first time, our contact details are below.
We’ve also tried to provide you with some answers to the questions we get asked the most as well but remember, there is no such thing as a silly question!
Get in touch
Mansfield Road, Farnsfield, Nottinghamshire, NG22 8HL
We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have! Send us a message using the form and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Everyone should book online!
To ensure we can all observe safe social distancing, there will be restrictions on the number of visitors allowed on the farm. We will need everyone to book online prior to their visit, including annual pass holders. This does not include children under the age of 2 years or carers of visitors with additional needs (they do not need a ticket and can just come along on the day with a pre booked family member).
We are introducing arrival time slots to help alleviate queues on arrival you will be asked to select an arrival time on booking. We will be extending our opening hours to 9.30am until 5.00pm to allow everyone adequate dwell time onsite to enjoy the farm. We ask please that you arrive during your time slot we cannot guarantee entry to visitors who arrive outside of their arrival time.
To allow us to review visitor capacities and work in line with the changing regulations initially tickets can only be booked two days in advance.
How do annual pass holders’ book?
Please visit the bookings page on our website and book yourselves an arrival slot and enter your membership number, there is no charge to you. On the day of your visit please bring your annual pass along as proof of membership. Initially we are unable to honour any vouchers from your booklets, we hope this will be very short term.
What to do if you or any of your group feel ill before you visit?
Please do not travel to the farm if you or any member of your group are showing any signs of COVID-19. Please email us at email@example.com to rearrange your booking.
Can you still feed the animals?
Yes food can be purchased on arrival, remember cashless please. Also remember your 20pence pieces for the goat mountain feeders.
What measures have we put in place to keep everyone safe?
Some of the measures we have put in place are;
- Staff have completed both online and in-house training covering covid 19 prevention.
- Our Reptile house, Rodent room and Incubator room will remain closed until 4th July, do not worry the main animal barn and large animal paddocks will be full of friendly animals ready to welcome you back.
- Wherever possible only cashless payments will be expected.
- We have put in place a one way system around the site and some free flow areas where it is safe to do so, our friendly team and lots of lovely new signage will help you find your way around and enjoy your adventure.
- Floor markings and barriers help to manage the entrance and walkways.
- New handwash stations and sanitiser points are ready to allow lots of opportunities for cleaning hands.
- You will enter the farm without going into a building and on leaving the farm you can choose to leave via the gift shop or through an outdoor free flow exit (the choice is yours).
- Our toilet and baby changing facilities are open with our “clean team” servicing them frequently, in fact the clean team will be busy buzzing around cleaning touch points around the whole farm, following our new cleaning procedures.
- Catering will be available but will be take away only with a limited snack and chips menu or our exciting new pre-booked family picnics that can be collected and enjoyed all outdoors. Due to limited eating areas we politely ask that you do not bring your own picnics on site.
- Our shops have one-way systems in place and limited people are allowed in at one time.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to do animal holding or our usual animal talks when we first open as they encourage crowds to gather. We are introducing an exciting new way to gather animal facts so watch this space!
- In line with current Government guidelines our play areas will be closed, meaning you can spend more time with the lovely animals. From 4th July our outdoor play areas can open, we have removed all buckets and shapes from the beach areas and ask that you bring your own along please.
Anything new and exciting?
Yes, the Fallow deer have a fantastic new paddock, the Falconry centre is now open daily, and the Wallaby Walkabout though is now open too!
Can I visit the Pet and Reptile shop without entering the farm?
Yes, our retail shops are all open daily, with social distancing measures in place. Where possible we are only accepting cashless payments.
Can I use a gift voucher or free pass?
Any prepaid gift vouchers or sponsorship admissions can be exchanged for an admission slot. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a preferred date and time option. You will be allocated the next earliest available session. Please allow 48hours for confirmation of booking.
What if I have a free admission ticket or discount voucher?
Unfortunately, these can not be redeemed at the moment, hopefully it won’t be long before they can, thank you for your patience.
I have a sponsorship package or animal encounter booked when can we come?
We will keep you informed, at the moment we can not offer any one to one experiences with the animals, we want these to be special for you and social distancing limits the experience we can offer.
If you have any other questions before your visit please email us email@example.com