Here at White Post Farm we love hearing from you, whether that be some feedback about your visit or a question about the farm and our animals. If you’re regular visitor or visiting us for the first time, our contact details are below.
We’ve also tried to provide you with some answers to the questions we get asked the most as well but remember, there is no such thing as a silly question!
Get in touch
Do I need to book online?
We encourage online booking to guarantee entry and help with visitor flow around the site.
Do I need to pay for parking?
No, our parking facilities are free of charge!
Is the farm wheelchair accessible?
Yes, our indoor barns are all on one level and the majority of our field walk is pathed.
What to do if you or any of your group feel ill before you visit?
Please do not travel to the farm if you or any member of your group are showing any signs of COVID-19. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to rearrange your booking.
Can you still feed the animals?
Yes food can be purchased on arrival for £1.25 per bag.
What measures have we put in place to keep everyone safe?
Some of the measures we have put in place are;
- Staff have completed both online and in-house training covering covid 19 prevention.
- Wherever possible only cashless payments will be expected.
- We have put in place a one way system around the site and some free flow areas where it is safe to do so, our friendly team and lots of lovely new signage will help you find your way around and enjoy your adventure.
- Floor markings and barriers help to manage the entrance and walkways.
- New handwash stations and sanitiser points are ready to allow lots of opportunities for cleaning hands.
- You will enter the farm without going into a building and on leaving the farm you can choose to leave via the gift shop or through an outdoor free flow exit (the choice is yours).
- Our toilet and baby changing facilities are open with our “clean team” servicing them frequently, in fact the clean team will be busy buzzing around cleaning touch points around the whole farm, following our new cleaning procedures.
- Our tea room will be open daily, with indoor and outdoor picnic areas available
- Our shops have one-way systems in place.
Anything new and exciting?
Yes lots! We have just built our new Love Bird aviary and new armadillo enclosure. The falconry centre is being upgraded too. (Some big new arrivals on the way in 2022 too)
Can I visit the Pet and Reptile shop without entering the farm?
Yes, our retail shops are all open daily, with social distancing measures in place. Where possible we are only accepting cashless payments.
Can I use a gift voucher or free pass?
Any prepaid gift vouchers or sponsorship admissions can be exchanged for an admission slot. Please email email@example.com with a preferred date and time option. You will be allocated the next earliest available session. Please allow 48hours for confirmation of booking.
What if I have a free admission ticket or discount voucher?
If your ticket is paper, you can bring it with you on a day of your choice without needing to book (daytime admission only). If your ticket/voucher is digital then please email us with a date/time you’d like to come and we will sort them for you.
If you have any other questions before your visit please email us firstname.lastname@example.org