THE North Pole IS IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY!
AS YOU ALL KNOW, SANTA USES A MAGICAL TIME MACHINE TO STOP TIME ON Christmas Eve, BUT SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG…
THE TIME MACHINE HAS MALFUNCTIONED – INSTEAD OF STOPPING TIME, IT’S GOING BACK IN TIME!
YOU MIGHT JUST BE OUR ONLY HOPE – WILL YOU HELP SANTA FIX HIS TIME MACHINE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!?
HEAD TO THE North Pole TIME MACHINE – GET READY TO TAKE A LOOK AND SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
BE CAREFUL – IF THE TIME MACHINE TURNS ON THERE’S NO KNOWING WHERE YOU’LL END UP!
MAYBE YOU’LL MEET A VIKING… MAYBE YOU’LL MEET AN ELF… PERHAPS YOU’LL SEE A SHINING KNIGHT OR EVEN THE MAN HIMSELF!
WITH TASKS TO COMPLETE AND CHARACTERS TO MEET, YOU’VE GOT A LONG JOURNEY TO MAKE.
WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT, JUMP IN TO IT, THE WHOLE OF CHRISTMAS COULD BE AT STAKE!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY TICKET?
- A full day’s admission to the farm (arrive any time you like from 10am, stay as
long as you like until we close at 5pm)
- All farm activities – see if you can find our festive animals…
- The full Christmas Time Tangle outdoor interactive experience (lasts approx.
1hour, includes meeting Santa)
- A hot drink per adult at the Christmas experience
- A gift per participating child
PRICES VARY DEPENDING ON SESSION
AUTISM FRIENDLY SESSIONS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Arrive at the farm any time from 10am – the timeslot you select on booking is
the start time of your experience, not your farm entry time.
- Head over to The Christmas Time Tangle experience no more than 10
minutes before your start time – signage will in place to point you in the right
- You will be met by a very helpful elf and taken through in groups to complete
various activities lead by festive and friendly characters at different points in
- Once you have journeyed through the different time periods and completed all
the activities (hopefully fixing the time machine!!), you will meet the man
himself – at this time your family will get a one on one encounter with him!
- To finish off your experience you will then collect your gift, and enjoy a hot
drink (included in the ticket price)!
- The Christmas experience will last approx. 1 hour.
- You can then stay on the farm for the rest of the day if you wish, we close at
Do I need to book daytime admission on top of the Christmas Time Tangle ticket?
No, daytime admission is included in the Christmas tickets.
Do I need to book an arrival time for the farm?
No, you can arrive at the farm whenever you like from 10am – you must book a
timeslot for your Christmas experience.
How long does the experience last?
The experience will last for approximately 1 hour.
Is the experience indoors or outdoors?
The experience is all outdoors.
Do carers need to book?
All tickets for visitors with additional needs include a carer; you will also get a hot
drink at the end of the experience! Carers do not need to book a separate ticket.
Is the experience accessible for wheelchair users and push chairs?
Yes, we have made sure the ground is suitable for wheelchair users and push
Can we book this as a large group?
Depending on the size of your group you should be able to book your tickets for the
same timeslot. If you need any assistance with this, or if you’re unsure if your group
exceeds the number of people per timeslot please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01623 882 977.
Is the gift included?
Yes, each participating child will receive a gift.
Can we book as a school group?
Our Christmas Time Tangle experience is only running during weekends of term
time, but we have designed a brand new and exciting Christmas package for school
groups – for more information please contact us.
Can we bring dogs?
Unfortunately we do not allow dogs (other than service dogs) onsite as we keep
How big is each group?
There are 24 people per timeslot, however for most of the experience you will be in
groups of 12.